Bondaweb® is a web adhesive on paper. The paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing. With Bondaweb®, different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily.Bondaweb® is ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs. With Bondaweb® you can let your creative streak run wild!
For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures, also for leather.
Double sided adhesive, accurate appliques, no shifting when zigzag stitching.
Method for applique:
1. Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
2. Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
3. Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing. With the coated side down place on the fabric.
4. With a damp cloth lightly iron each area for about 10 seconds.
5. To complete, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch.
Care: Washable at temperatures up to 60C and dry cleanable.